Nasr Boys' School (EBS) ( ) is a famous school in El Shatby, Alexandria, Egypt.
El Nasr Boys' School
was founded in 1929 by the British people in Alexandria. It is one
of the main old schools in the city. Founded in 1929, it includes
, primary, preparatory,
and American Diploma
- Ahmed Nazif - Current Egyptian Prime Minister (Class of
- Ossama Abdelmonem Salem, Ph.D. - Endowed Chair Professor of
Sustainable Civil Infrastructure, College of Engineering, Syracuse
University, USA. (Class of 1983)
- Moustapha Ibrahim Ahmed Salem Mansour, MA. Assistant lecturer,
Alexandria University, School of Engineering.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Ahmed Salem Mansour, MBA. Senior Scientist,
Pfizer Pharmacueticals, USA
- Mohamad Hamdi, Masters of Science (Chemistry), TA Genetics, PhD
candidate, Oakland University Rochester Michigan. (Class of
- Ahmed El Hadidy, MSc, MD, MRCOG, Clinical Lecturer in
Obstetrics and Gynaecology,University of Alexandria, now in
Manchester, United Kingdom. First on Egypt (Nationwide) in General
Secondary School Certificate, 1993.
- Omar Medhat Assar - ex-Handball Star Player ( Sporting Club
- Mohamed Badr PhD Cultural Attaché of the Embassy of Arab
Republic of Egypt In Rome .
- Amr Waked - Egyptian Actor.
- Mohamed El Kholaay - Egyptian Actor.
- Eslam El Shater - Haras El Hedoud Football Star Player &
Ex- Ahly,Zamalek,Ismaily,Etihad Jeddah and Olimpy clubs.
- Ahmed Marghoob - Professor of
science Cambridge university.