Plessis-Robinson is a commune in the south-western suburbs of
is located . (6.5 miles) from the center
Plessis was first mentioned ( ) in 839 located next to Châtenay
Plessiacus became Plessis-Raoul in 1250.
The first Château de Plessis
was built in 1412 by Jean de La Haye
or Piquet de la Haye. Charles Levassuer, adviser to the king and
controller of finances but the seniority of the Plessis-Piquet in
1663. In financial difficulties, Louis XIV
sold the castle and the
grounds in 1682. Pierre de
repurchased the field in 1699, he was buried in
1725 in the castle. The first mayor of Plessis Antoine Moullé
was elected in
The commune of Le Plessis-Raoul was renamed Le Plessis-Liberté in
1793. It was renamed Le Plessis-Piquet in 1801.
became the mayor of Le
Plessis-Piquet from 1829 to 1831.
In 1845, it created Le grand Robinson
In 1854, Louis Hachette
castle and the grounds (currently Parc Henri Sellier
and the city gardens). He later
became the mayor of Le Plessis-Piquet and a city councillor.
In 1905, the commune of Le Plessis-Piquet was officially renamed Le
Le Plessis-Robinson is not served by the Paris Métro, RER, or the
suburban rail network. The closest station to Le Plessis-Robinson
station on Paris
RER line B
. This station is located in the
neighboring commune of Sceaux
, .(0.9 miles) from the town
center of Le Plessis-Robinson.
Sites of interest