Regina City was a federal
electoral district in
Saskatchewan, Canada, that was
represented in the Canadian
House of Commons from 1935 to 1968.
was created in 1933
from parts of Regina
It consisted initially of the city of Regina.
In 1952, it was redefined to consist of a part of the city of
Regina bounded by a line drawn from the intersection of Campbell
Street and the right-of-way of the Canadian National Railway east
along the right-of-way and McKinley Avenue, south along Park
Street, west along Twenty-fifth Avenue, north along Campbell Street
to the right-of-way of the Canadian Pacific Railway, northwest
following the western limit of the property of the Royal Canadian
Mounted Police, east along Dewdney Avenue, and north along Campbell
Street to the CNR. It also included a rural area outside of the
city north of Wascana Creek.
It was abolished in 1966 when it was redistributed into Regina East
and Regina—Lake Centre