Shout Out Louds are an
indie rock band from Stockholm, Sweden.
The band's original name was Luca Brasi but changed their name when
they found out that another band had already used the name. All
members have been friends since they were young. The band has
toured extensively throughout the world in support of their debut
album Howl Howl Gaff
. Their second album, Our
, has been released in Sweden and debuted in
North America on September 11, 2007. They have also released
several videos from their various singles, the majority of which
were featured on either TV Guide's "M-Vids" or AOL's Music on
- They were featured in the arts section of The New York Times in November
- They have toured with bands such as The
Strokes, Kings of Leon, Secret Machines, The
Dears, The Magic Numbers,
The Rosebuds, The Sun, The Essex Green, Johnossi, and Nico Vega.
- Bass player Ted Malmros won a Grammis
(the Swedish version of the Grammy
Awards) for directing the Peter
Bjorn and John video Young
- They were featured in the charity concert in the TV show
One Tree Hill with their
song "Please Please Please," which is also on the One Tree Hill - Volume II: Friends with
Benefit sampler. The incoming profits went straight to The
National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Wish I Was Dead and Go Sadness was featured in the popular
tv-series The OC
- The Comeback was featured in MLB 06 the show. It was the
- Bebban Stenborg sang the female vocal at Coachella 2007 for
Peter Bjorn and John's Young Folks
- The band covered the Pogues song, Streams
of Whiskey, in their 2007 EP, Tonight I Have To Leave It.
- James Fearnley and Spider Stacy from the Pogues, joins the band on stage performing Streams of
Whiskey in November 2007 at the Henry Fonda Theater in LA
- James Fearnley also joined the
band on stage to perform Streams of Whiskey at the band's Coachella
- The 2008 Film What Happens
in Vegas... features the song "Tonight I Have To Leave It"
during the film as well as on its soundtrack.
- In the 2008 Film Nick and Norah's Infinite
Playlist, the song "Very Loud" was featured in advertisements
for the film and is also found on its soundtrack.
- 100° EP (2003)
- Oh, Sweetheart EP (2004)
- Very Loud EP (2004)
- The Combines EP (Remixes) (2006)
- "Hurry Up Let's Go" (2003)
- "Shut Your Eyes" (2003)
- "Please Please Please" (2004)
- "Very Loud" / "Wish I Was Dead" (2004)
- "The Comeback" (2005) (#63 UK)
- "Please Please Please", (2006) (#53 UK)
- "Tonight I Have to Leave
- "Impossible" (2008)