The Full Wiki
More info on Tropical Storm Claudette
Tropical Storm Claudette: Map
Atlantic hurricane disambiguation
Southwest Indian Ocean cyclone disambiguation
Map showing all locations mentioned on Wikipedia article:
has been used for six
1979's Tropical Storm Claudette
- A tropical storm that caused moderate damage in Texas and the Caribbean.
1985's Hurricane Claudette
- A long-lived hurricane that wandered east and grazed the Azores.
1991's Hurricane Claudette
- A low-end Category 4 that remained at sea for its entire lifetime.
1997's Tropical Storm Claudette
- A storm that lasted awhile over the open Atlantic.
2003's Hurricane Claudette
, a hurricane that hit Puerto Morelos, Mexico, then struck again near Port O'Connor, Texas.
Tropical Storm Claudette
- A storm that formed south of Tallahassee, Florida, and headed northwest to the Florida Panhandle, where it made landfall on Santa Rosa Island.
has been used once in the
1979's Tropical Cyclone Claudette
- Caused severe damage to Mauritius and Réunion.
Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your email address
is available under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
. This content and its associated elements are made available under the
where attribution must include acknowledgement of The Full Wiki as the source on the page same page with a link back to
with no nofollow tag.
About The Full Wiki
Version 0609, c