Varandarappilly is a
Panchayath in Thrissur
district, Kerala, India.
located 20 km from Trichur City and
65 km from Kochi city.
The Panchayath area is 102 km² and it has a population 45,000.
Nandipulam, Mupliyam and Palappilly are nearby villages.
Nagar, Mattathur and Puthukkad are the neighbouring
*Govt Higher Secondary School, Mupliyam
- Govt High School, Kannattupadam
- Vimal Jyothy School, Mupliyam
- CJM Assumption Higher Secondary School, Varandarappilly
- Janatha UP School, Varandarappilly
- St Antony LP School, Varandappilly
- St John Bosco LP School, Varandarappilly
- Gurudeva public school,varakkara
- vivekananda school
- Samskrthi Padanakendram Kannattupadam
- Madapplilli Kaavu Temple , Mupliyam
- Sree Kandewsara Temple, Varandarappilly
- Paalakkal Temple , Varandarappilly
- Trikkeyil Krishna Temple, Varandarappilly
- Kizhakke Kumaramchira Bhagawati Kshetram, Nandipulam
- Payyur Kavu Temple, Nandipulam
- Varakkara Sree Bhagavathi Khethram , Varandarappilly
- Chemmendaparambil Kudumba Kshethram , Nandipulam
- Edathoott Shiva Kshetram, Nandipulam
- Kizhakkedath Bhagawati Kshetram (Manjoor), Nandipulam
Mattil Sree Dharma Shasta Kshethram, Karayampadam
- Assumption Church, Mupliyam
- Assumption Church, Varandarappilly
- CMI. Immaculate Heart Monastery
- St Joseph's Church Velupadam